What does a Trademark Fabricator do?
Trademark is home to a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers, and fabricators working together to elevate our customer’s brands and push the boundaries of design for the built environment. We specialize in design and custom fabrication and are looking for an experienced fabricator to join our team.
As a design & build studio, our fabricators wear many hats. On any given day, you may be running the CNC router, pressurized laser bed, large format printer, or using your amazing woodworking and assembly skills to create something unique. As a Trademark fabricator you will produce high-end signs, vinyl graphics, and specialty fabrication projects such as public art, custom displays, or donor recognition systems. Other day-to-day duties may include sanding parts, painting panels, tapping holes, hand-cutting vinyl, routing edges, or installing finished projects.
Our ideal candidate is innately creative but is also comfortable climbing ladders, talking with customers, and has an extreme eye for detail. We’re looking for an upbeat individual that is a team player, and is proficient at using graphics software. We run a tight ship. As part of your fabrication duties, you will be expected to maintain a clean work area and company vehicles, and perform routine shop maintenance to ensure our machines are running smoothly.
Fabrication Specialist Qualifications
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- An artist at heart with a passion for dimensional fabrication
- A creative problem solver that brings innovative ideas to the table
- Someone who enjoys learning new techniques and mastering their craft
- When it comes to craftsmanship, you take great pride in delivering high-quality work
- A team player that’s comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Full-time Employee (37 – 40hrs per week)
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years fabrication experience
- Strong sign or artistic fabrication portfolio
- Power tool experience, attention to safety and cleanliness
- Knowledgeable in material, substrates, and hardware
- CNC router experience
- Laser bed operation
- Familiarity with graphic software
- Sign industry experience is a plus
- Woodworking and carpentry skills
- Vinyl graphics experience (cutting, preparing, installing)
Here’s What We’re Offering You
- Competitive wage, based upon skills and experience
- Company sponsored health benefits*
- 401k savings program with annual Company matching*
- 4 day work week with flexibility if needed
- Earned paid vacation and 6 paid Holidays per year
- Bicycle/Walk to work incentives
- Convenient location, close to downtown Boise and the Greenbelt
- Inclusive, friendly and relaxed working environment
- Access to studio and machines after hours (*Eligible after first 90 days of employment)
How To Apply
Here’s What We Need From You
Tell us a little about yourself, and why you’re excited to work for Trademark. Keep it brief but interesting.
We’re not looking for sign-making robots. We’re looking for interesting people with diverse experiences, and an enduring passion for creating. Obviously, we want the essentials: your related experience, a detailed employment history, and at least three solid references—but feel free to include other things you’ve deemed worthy of your time and energy.
How to Apply:
Email your resume, cover letter, portfolio link/examples of your work, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org