Graphic Designer/ Production Artist
What does a Trademark Designer do?
Trademark is home to a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers, and fabricators working together to elevate our clients brands and environments. As a design & build studio, we specialize in dimensional design and are looking for a talented designer to join our team.
As a Trademark designer you will be developing graphics and dimensional elements for interior spaces, outdoor signage, and specialty fabrication projects such as public art, custom displays, awards, or donor recognition systems. Other duties include creating work orders, estimates, setting up files, project coordinating, ordering materials, creating samples, and assisting other designers and fabrication team members.
Our ideal candidate is innately creative but also understands the importance of being efficient with time and designing within a customer’s budget. We’re a small but mighty team and are looking for an individual that excels at creative problem solving and using graphics software.
Graphic Designer/ Production Artist Qualifications
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- A graphic designer with a passion for dimensional design
- A creative problem solver that brings innovative ideas to the table
- Someone who enjoys learning new techniques and mastering their craft
- An outgoing individual who is comfortable with communicating with clients
- A team player that’s comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Full-time Employee (37 – 40hrs per week)
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years graphic design experience
- Strong graphic design or industrial design portfolio
- Knowledge of materials, substrates, hardware, and hands on prototyping
- Industrial design, product design, or signage background is preferred
- Proficient: Adobe Creative Suite and/or Corel Draw
- Extra points : Fusion 360, CAD/CAM, Excel, Google Docs/sheets, video editing, animation
Here’s What We’re Offering You
- Competitive wage, based upon skills and experience
- Company sponsored health benefits*
- 401k savings program with annual Company matching*
- 4 day work week with flexibility if needed
- Earned paid vacation and 6 paid Holidays per year
- Bicycle/Walk to work incentives
- Convenient location, close to downtown Boise and the Greenbelt
- Inclusive, friendly and relaxed working environment
- Access to studio and machines after hours (*Eligible after first 90 days of employment)
How To Apply
Here’s What We Need From You
Tell us about yourself, and why you’re excited to work for Trademark. Keep it brief but interesting.
We’re not looking for design robots. We’re looking for interesting people with diverse experiences, and an enduring passion for creating. Obviously, we want the essentials: your related experience, a detailed employment history, and at least three solid references—but feel free to include other things you’ve deemed worthy of your time and energy.
How to Apply:
Email your resume, cover letter, portfolio link/examples of your work, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org