About the Position
Trademark is home to a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers, and fabricators on a mission to elevate our customers’ brands and spaces. As a design + build studio, we specialize in small business branding, environmental graphic design, custom signage, and specialty fabrication. Our team is seeking an experienced sign fabricator to join our team.
As a sign fabricator, on any given day, you may be running the CO2 laser bed, large format printer, vinyl plotter, laminator, table saw, or jumping in to assemble or install high-end signs and large-scale vinyl wall applications. Other day-to-day duties may include sanding parts, painting panels, tapping holes, ordering materials, climbing ladders, or performing routine maintenance on shop equipment and machines while always keeping a clean work area.
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter, who’s always willing to lend their team a hand. We’re a fast-paced studio and are looking for someone who’s ready to jump right in and get their hands dirty. If you have experience working in the sign industry or have an extensive fabrication portfolio—keep reading, we’d love to hear from you.
Sign Fabricator Qualifications
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Seeking full-time employment (40 hrs/week)
- 3+ years sign industry experience
- Strong sign or fabrication portfolio
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Power tool guru and knowledgeable in materials, substrates, and hardware
- Experience with vinyl graphics production (cutting, weeding, applying, installing)
- Familiarity with graphic software
- Wood shop or carpentry skills (preferred)
- Painting (preferred)
- Installation experience (preferred)
Here’s What We’re Offering You:
- Competitive wage, based upon skills and experience
- Company sponsored health benefits and paid time off*
- 401k savings program with annual Company matching*
- Bicycle/Walk to work incentives
- Convenient location, close to downtown Boise and the Greenbelt
- Inclusive, friendly and relaxed working environment
- Access to studio and machines after hours*
- (*) Eligible after first 90 days of employment
How To Apply
Here’s What We Need From You
Cover Letter: Tell us a little about yourself, and why you’re excited to work for Trademark. Keep it brief, but interesting.
Resume: We’re an eclectic bunch and are always looking for interesting people with diverse experiences to join our team. Obviously, we want the essentials: your related experience, a detailed employment history, and references—but feel free to include other things you’ve deemed worthy of your time and energy.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter, portfolio link/examples of past work, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.